California Fig Asian Chicken Wrap with California Fig and Ginger Dressing
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ½-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 California Fresh Figs Wraps:
- 4 eight-inch flour tortillas (whole grain or white)
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- 3 California Fresh Figs
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced, white and light green parts only
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 ½ cups cooked shredded chicken breast
To make the dressing, put the vinegar, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger, honey, and oil into a blender. Cut 3 of the figs into quarters and add to the blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour about ¾ of the contents of the blender into a medium bowl and add the chicken. Toss well.
To make the wraps, lay the tortillas on your work surface. Layer the cabbage and carrots over the tortillas. Dice the remaining 3 figs and scatter over the tortillas along with the green onion. Lay the cilantro, chicken along the center of the tortillas, and 1 tablespoon of dressing and roll up tight. Cut in half. Serve with extra dressing on the side.
Make 4 servings.
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving)Calories 417 (% from Fat); Total Fat 12g; Saturated Fat 2g; Sodium 525mg; Carbohydrate 46g; Sugar 19g; Dietary Fiber 7g; Protein 32g;