- 4 large California Fresh Figs, stems removed and finely minced or smashed
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- Fig and Buttermilk Dressing
- Extra virgin olive oil for garnish
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish
Toss the arugula, sliced fennel, and figs in a medium bowl. Arrange in a serving bowl or on a platter. Drizzle with the dressing. (Alternatively, you can add the dressing to the bowl and toss all ingredients to coat the salad). Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and grated parmesan.