- 12 oz dark chocolate (preferably 70%), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced California Dried Mission Figs
- 1/4 cup toasted pistachios
- 2 Tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp large sea salt flakes
In heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, add chocolate. Heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until melted. Remove from heat.
On parchment paper–lined baking sheet, pour chocolate and spread to even thickness.
Sprinkle with figs, pistachios, coconut and salt. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
Remove bark from pan and peel off parchment paper. Break into large pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
TIP: Substitute pistachios with raw green pumpkin seeds (pepitas), if preferred.