Fig- and Thyme-Infused Gin:
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) gin
- 8 California Dried Golden or Mission Figs, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) fig- and thyme-infused gin
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) simple syrup
- 6 oz (3/4 cup) sparkling rosé wine, chilled
- 2 lemon twists
- 2 small sprigs fresh thyme
Fig- and Thyme-Infused Gin: In resealable jar, combine gin, figs and thyme. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours or for up to 1 week.
Cocktail: To cocktail shaker, add infused gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice. Shake until frosty. Strain into 2 chilled glasses.
Top glasses evenly with sparkling rosé wine. Garnish each glass with fig, lemon twist and thyme sprig.
TIP: Substitute sparkling rosé wine with sparkling water, if preferred.