- Prepared dough to make a 12-inch pizza (about 1 pound)
- 12 California Dried Figs, stems removed and sliced
- 1 jar (6-ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup sliced small white button and shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- ¾ cup shredded (about 3 ounces) smoked cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded (about 3 ounces) jack cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Flatten dough to ¼ inch thick on a 9-by-13-inch baking sheet. Prebake crust for 5 minutes.
Arrange fig slices on top of the crust and sprinkle chopped artichoke hearts, sliced peppers, mushrooms, and diced chicken on top. Sprinkle generously with shredded cheeses.
Bake 5 to7 minutes more, until heated through and cheese is melted and browned.