- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground golden flax seed
- 1/4 cup dried California Figs, diced
- 1/3 cup pureed fig (prepare in advance using your processor)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 pinch kosher salt
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving)
Calories 220 (18% from Fat); Total Fat 12g; Saturated Fat 3.5g; Sodium 45mg; Carbohydrate 23g; Sugar 10g; Dietary Fiber 6g; Protein 6g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 8%
Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Can also use your favorite stand mixer, not hand mixer.
Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into “1” balls.Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.