- 2-3 California Fresh Figs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 1/3 cup canned white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons roasted almonds or pistachios, coarsely chopped or sliced
- 1/2 scallion, thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Optional: 3-5 California Dried Figs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons California Fresh Fig Vinaigrette
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 390 calories, 16 g total fat (2 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat), 515 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol, 54 g total carbohydrate (11 g fiber), 13 g protein, 31% DV iron, 17% DV calcium, 0% DV Vitamin D, 26% DV potassium.
Place all of the salad ingredients into a mixing bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Toss, coating the salad evenly.