- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 California Dried Figs, stems removed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- Optional garnish: ½ dried fig, 1 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories 410 (% from Fat); Total Fat 12g; Saturated Fat 5g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 110mg; Carbohydrate 64g; Sugar 29g; Dietary Fiber 10g; Protein 15g
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 40% Iron 20%
- Put the oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, maple syrup, figs, and coconut into a 12-ounce jar or cereal bowl. Stir well.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir again just before serving and top with optional garnish.
1% cow’s milk, coconut milk beverage, or almond milk can be substituted for the light coconut milk.