- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup raw pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup whole grain flake cereal (such as bran flakes)
- 1 cup California Dried Figs, stems removed and chopped
- 3 ounces finely chopped bittersweet chocolate (about ⅔ cup)
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories 210 (% from Fat); Total Fat 11g; Saturated Fat 3g; Sodium 15mg; Carbohydrate 25g; Sugar 7g; Dietary Fiber 5g; Protein 8g
Calcium 4% Iron 15% Ingredients
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread the oats, almonds, and pepitas on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
Transfer the oats, almonds, and pepitas to a large bowl. Add the cereal, figs, and chocolate. Stir well. The chocolate may melt slightly and form tasty little clumps. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.