- 3 cups vine ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ¼ cup shredded fresh basil
- ¼ cup green or black olives, chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 balls prepared pizza dough (8 ounces each)
- 1 pound (about 16) California Fresh Figs, stems removed and sliced
- 12 ounces feta cheese
Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, olives, and oil in large bowl; let stand at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Roll out pizza dough balls to about ½ inch thick and 10 inches in diameter. Spread each with marinated tomatoes; top with sliced figs and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake on a pizza pan or baking sheet until cheese is melted and crust is browned, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cut in wedges and serve hot.