- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt
- 1 thinly sliced scallion
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium Pink Lady or Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 California Dried Figs, stems removed and chopped
- 1 ounce crumbled goat cheese or blue cheese (optional)
- 2 cups chopped Little Gem or hearts of romaine lettuce
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories 330 (% from Fat); Total Fat 24g; Saturated Fat 3g; Sodium 190mg; Carbohydrate 31g; Sugar 21g; Dietary Fiber 7g; Protein 5g
Vitamin A 70% Vitamin C 60% Calcium 10% Iron 15%
Put the balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and salt into a 1-quart jar and swirl vigorously to blend. Add the remaining ingredients to the jar in the order listed. Screw on the lid. Store upright in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To serve, empty jar into a bowl or onto a plate and toss well.
Add ½ cup of sliced chicken for added protein.