- 1 pound roasted rotisserie chicken (2 large breasts), skin removed, diced bite-size (3 ½ cups)
- 12 California Dried Figs, stems removed and sliced crosswise, then halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 209 calories, 12 g total fat (2 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat), 316 mg sodium, 55 mg cholesterol, 9 g total carbohydrate (1 g fiber, 6 g total sugars, 0 g added sugars), 17 g protein, 3% DV iron, 2% DV calcium, 5% DV potassium, 0% DV Vitamin D.
Stir all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, including 1 tablespoon cooked chicken juices, if you have them. Chill covered until ready to eat.