- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier liqueur
- 12 large California Dried Figs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped salted almonds
- 24 small mint leaves; for garnish
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories 35 (11% from Fat); Total Fat -0-g; Saturated Fat -0-g; Mono Fat -0-g; Poly Fat -0-g; Trans Fat -0-g; Cholesterol -0-mg; Sodium -0-mg; Potassium 70mg; Carbohydrate 7g; Sugar 5g; Dietary Fiber 1g; Protein 1g
Vitamin A -0-% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 2% Iron 2%
Mix yogurt, orange zest, chopped thyme, and liqueur together until smooth; set aside.
Remove stems and cut figs in half lengthwise. Divide and spoon scant tablespoons of yogurt mixture onto cut side of each fig half. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and garnish with mint sprigs.
Arrange on a platter or individual serving plates. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve cold or at room temperature.