- 20 ounces fresh lean ground turkey
- 1 cup finely minced California Dried Figs
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as marjoram, thyme, rosemary, and sage
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 12 small dinner rolls, split
- California Fig Pepper Salsa
Combine turkey, minced dried figs, green onions, herbs, and sea salt in medium bowl and mix to combine well. Divide and shape into 12 small, flat burgers. Generously oil grill or barbecue and cook over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side, until done (165 degrees F).
Arrange a few arugula leaves on bottom half of each roll and top with turkey burger. Spoon on salsa. Replace tops and secure with toothpicks, if desired. Serve with additional salsa on the side.