- ¾ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons verjus or red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- White pepper to taste
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each); poached and diced
- 4 stalks celery, ribs removed and sliced
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced ½-inch
- 3 red radishes, shredded
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and diced small
- ½ cup California Dried Figs, stems removed and diced
- ½ cup California Fresh Figs, stems removed and diced
- 6 to 12 butter lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup glazed pecans
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils (optional)
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories 260 (16.6% from Fat); Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1.5g; Mono Fat 2g; Poly Fat 1g; Trans Fat -0-g; Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 320mg; Potassium 346mg; Carbohydrate 42g; Sugar 32g; Dietary Fiber 6g; Protein 15g
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 40% Calcium 15% Iron 8%
Combine yogurt, sour cream, honey, ver jus, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper in large mixing bowl; whisk and mix together well. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Add chicken, celery, apples, radishes, bell pepper, and figs to the mixing bowl and toss to coat well with dressing.
To serve, spoon equal amounts of salad onto 6 salad plates lined with butter lettuce leaves. Garnish with glazed pecans and pomegranate seeds, as desired.
Use 1 cup of California Dried Figs if fresh figs are not available.